Welcome to the official Advent of Ascension Wiki, a community project dedicated to providing information on the Advent of Ascension mod. The wiki currently has 1,961 articles and 4,512 files and is maintained by 17 active contributors from the community; everyone is encouraged to contribute.
Want to help out with the wiki? These tools can get you started:
Official Version: 3.1.2.b
for Minecraft 1.12.2
Note that worlds created in 1.7.10 are not compatible with AoA 1.12.2.
Legacy Version: Tslat-1.1.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10
To download, click here!
Upcoming content can be viewed here.
To install Advent of Ascension, the user has to have downloaded Forge first. Forge can be downloaded here (click here for 1.7.10). Make sure to download the recommended version of forge, not the latest version. Once the user has properly installed forge, one can download the mod here. Once one downloads the mod jar file, they must move it to their mods folder in their mc directory. If a mods folder does not exist, the user can simply create one.
Advent of Ascension is only available for Minecraft: Java Edition on Windows, Mac, and Linux, for Minecraft versions 1.12.2 and 1.7.10*. Advent of Ascension cannot be installed to any other version of Minecraft: Java Edition or any other edition of Minecraft. Advent of Ascension can also only be installed with Forge; it cannot be installed with Fabric or any other similar mod loader.
Is this section okay? If it isn't, please specify.
About Advent of Ascension
Advent of Ascension (also called Nevermine; abbreviated as AoA) is a large action and adventure mod for Minecraft. The mod was created by Xolova, and is currently being developed by Scimiguy, with Ursun as an artist.
Advent of Ascension is an action-packed RPG-style mod with an enormous amount of content. Gameplay in the mod includes exploring 22 unique dimensions, each with its own generation, structures, mobs, blocks, and items. While traveling through the dimensions, the player can mine ores, locate structures, and battle entities with unnatural abilities.
The player can gear up in one of the mod's many armor sets, most having a special ability granted to the player when worn. One may also choose between an enormous selection of weapons, ranging from swords, to ranged weapons, such as bows, guns, and special staves. With the new gear in-hand, the player can potentially battle one of the mod's 35 bosses.
Along the way, the player can also train various skills, which will ultimately grant access to new areas of the game, and give the player access to new items or resources.
The mod adds over 1000 new sound effects and music.
For more information, check out the official CurseForge page, the Discord server, the Minecraft forum thread, or the Github page.
- New poll for suggesting armor and weapon abilities.
The mod developer has recently released a poll that allows you to suggest new armor and weapon abilities. You can make the suggestions here.
Wiki Update Request Poll:
Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.
- Information on blocks that are used in world generation or for decoration.
- Items that deal damage in various ways.
- Items that allow you to harvest different sorts of materials.
- Items that provide defensive stats and bonus status effects when worn.
- Items that have a chance of granting special rewards.
- Items used for crafting, trading and more.
- Valuable enchantments players can put on their gear.
- Progress Guides
- Simple guides on how to survive and progress effectively in Advent of Ascension.
- Ancient Teleportation
- Information on how to create and light a portal to different dimensions.
- Information on the various minigames the player can play.
- Resource Systems
- Different resources used to aid the player.
- Skills the player can train, which grant various rewards.
- Special events that take place at day or night, where special mobs can spawn.
- XP Table
- A table demonstrating the total and required experience for leveling up skills.
- Information on the mod's configuration file.
A teaser image released by the mod developer, showing Realmstones.
Train some of the Skills in the mod.
- Official links
- The main Minecraft website to get the game!
- The mod's official CurseForge page.
- Chat about the mod here!
- Report bugs or make suggestions here.
- The minecraft forums thread for Advent of Ascension, which contains historical information.
- A page showing the many different updates that have occured to the mod.
- Planned features
- Information about content planned to be added can be found here.
- Mentioned features
- Information on content originally mentioned by Xolova, but current status is in-question.
- Removed features
- Information on features that existed in the mod in the past, but do not exist in the current version.
- Unused features
- Information on features that were either planned for the mod, but scrapped, or other unused content.
- Modding API
- Information on how Advent of Ascension allows other mods to directly interact with it for added features.
Changes to the main page can be made on the editcopy.
Changing the latest version can be done here.