|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Tooltip||Reduces recoil when hungry|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Wrecker takes 1.67 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.66 shots per second, giving it 15.77 (×7.885) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Wrecker's recoil is reduced based on how many Hunger points the player is missing. E.G. 10 Hunger points missing halves recoil.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Wrecker can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Wreckers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Wrecker can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Wrecker can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Wrecker||1 Gingerbread Wing +
1 Gingerbread Cookie +
1 Varsium Ingot +
1 Limonite Ingot +
2 Iron Ingots +
1 Power Core +
1 Gun Frame
Usage[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Wrecker + Darkly Upgrade Kit||Darkener|