|Effect||Wither III (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Wither Cannon is a cannon from the Nether.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Wither Cannon takes 1.81 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.8 shots per second, giving it 20 (×10) DPS. The projectiles fired by Wither Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Wither Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Wither Cannon wither enemies on hit. Wither Cannon's shots deals 9 (×4.5) total wither damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Wither Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Wither Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Wither Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Wither has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Wither Cannon can be upgraded into Bulb Cannon, which deals 3 (×1.5) more damage.
|Bulb Cannon||Wither Cannon + Abyssal Upgrade Kit|