Water Balloon Bomber
|Tooltip||Balloons explode on impact|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The Water Balloon Bomber is a cannon, obtained from upgrading Balloon Bomber.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Water Balloon Bomber takes 2.04 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.66 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 24.9 (×12.45) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by Water Balloon Bomber will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Water Balloon Bomber's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Water Balloon Bomber can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Water Balloon Bombers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Water Balloon Bomber can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Water Balloon Bomber||1 Balloon Bomber + 1 Seaside Upgrade Kit|