|The wiki needs updating but the number of active editors is not high. If you'd like to help to contribute, check out this page for more information.|
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
|Tooltip||Sets targets on fire|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Wart Gun takes 1.54 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.71 shots per second, giving it 11.715 (×5.8575) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bullets fired by Wart Gun ignite enemies on hit. Wart Gun's shots deals 2 (×1) total fire damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Wart Gun can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Wart Gun can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Wart Gun||3 Nether Warts +
2 Emberstone Ingots +
1 Gunpowder +
1 Gun Frame