|Effect||Poison V (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The Vox Cannon is a cannon from Vox Ponds.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Vox Cannon takes 1.31 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.5 shots per second, giving it 3 (×1.5) DPS. The projectiles fired by Vox Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Vox Cannon poison enemies on hit. Vox Cannon's shots deals 10 (×5) total poison damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Vox Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Vox Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Vox Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
A Grocculate has a 1% chance to drop one upon death.
Trading[edit | edit source]
|1 Vox Cannon||50 Gold Coins + 2 Sludge Parasites||Store Keeper|