|Effect||Poison I (7.5 seconds)|
|Tooltip||Releases a toxic cloud on killing shots|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Vile Vanquisher takes 1.61 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.25 shots per second, giving it 13.75 (×6.875) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon killing a mob, a poison cloud will spawn for a short period of time that poisons anything on contact. This even includes the player.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Vile Vanquisher can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Vile Vanquishers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Vile Vanquisher can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Vile Vanquisher can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Vile Vanquisher||1 Toxic Lump +
1 Void Scales +
1 Sticky Slime +
2 Iron Ingots +
1 Power Core +
1 Gun Frame