|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
Please sign your comments with ~~~~; this automatically adds your username and the time the comment was added. Thanks!
Also please add new sections below old ones
- 1 Rules section
- 2 To-do list
- 3 Mobs that drop new upgrade kits
- 4 Nevermine for Pocket Edition?
- 5 Dimension Pages
- 6 Proof of 2.5 Snapshot-not a virus
- 7 MobBox Test
- 8 Autonumbering / numbered lists
- 9 2.5 Bosses
- 10 Admin?
- 11 Rules page
- 12 Question about translation
- 13 test
- 14 About the mod ObsTrophies's problem
- 15 About the mod ObsTrophies's problem picture
- 16 How can I upload pictures on this wiki when I talk to you
- 17 What is the error about Journey Map mod?
- 18 About some of NPCs names changed in game
- 19 About mobs new textures
- 20 About Ethereus mobs pictures
- 21 Can I upload new mobs pictures on this wiki
- 22 I have a question
- 23 About 2.5 new resources that I found
- 24 How can I upload photos like 250×250 png？
- 25 Good news!
- 26 Good News Xolova!
- 27 About lots of future mobs
- 28 All mobs
- 29 A request
- 30 Someone created Userprofile maliciously
- 31 About Xolova
- 32 Individual Mob Page
- 33 Please tell Xolova on the Minecraft Forum
- 34 A question
- 35 Note about structures that are biome-locked
- 36 Test
- 37 Test success
- 38 Wiki images
- 39 A request
- 40 interwiki test
- 41 About the texture overhaul on Advent of Ascension Wiki
- 42 test
- 43 Drops
- 44 Request to delete unwanted navigation sub-templates of Mobs
- 45 StrawPoll extension
- 46 Editor Rewards
Rules section[edit source]
- Eventually, yes. I might look into it later today. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 12:19, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
Personally I don't think you need to warn people for most vandalism, seriously any 8+ year old should know that "ezgg pvp noob and minecraft sivivelgames" or "jksdbfjkedjkjk" don't belong on a wiki. Besides, 2 weeks isn't permanent. Maybe 1 warning and then a ban would be better. What do you think?Shadowdragon25 (talk) 22:05, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
To-do list[edit source]
Things that need done:
Mobs that drop new upgrade kits[edit source]
After searching the mod code I found the mobs that drop each upgrade kit. Each has a 0.5% chance to drop:
Seaside is L'borean by the way. The rest are either obvious or can be figured out by the mobs that drop them.
Seaside: Muncher, Coralon, Sea Viper
Clown: Tipsy, Bobo, Stitches
Lelyetian: Flye, Tracker, Trotter
Haunted: Grillface, Shifter, Valkyrie
Rocky: Keeler, Nospike, Ramradon
Darkly: Basilisk, Lost Soul, Lurker
Nevermine for Pocket Edition?[edit source]
Dimension Pages[edit source]
Created Skeletal Arena and Boss Altars Category
- Added Generation section for Skeletal Arena. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 10:38, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
Proof of 2.5 Snapshot-not a virus[edit source]
I have a pic Read the summary for more information.
MobBox Test[edit source]
|ERROR||1 (×0.5) 15 (×7.5)|
Autonumbering / numbered lists[edit source]
2.5 Bosses[edit source]
Do u know what Baroness, Tyrosaur, The MechBot and Evercron will drop and what you will use to spawn them? 18.104.22.168 22:07, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- I don't know what they drop unfortunately, in the snapshot I think the only thing they drop is hunter xp, not sure though. All of those bosses can currently be spawned by using a Bloodstone on their corresponding altars (will probably change). -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 22:12, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
I know we aren't quite friends yet, but i'd be interested in becoming an admin, could you do that for me bro? P.S. U want to become friends? 22.214.171.124 20:21, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
Rules page[edit source]
Nice work! I have only one comment and it's a tiny little formatting thing: Did you know you can mix ordered and unordered lists? Your primary list is numbered (ordered) but the few items on it with sub-items also use "#" (or more accurately "##"). You can also use "#*" which preserves the numbering for the parent list, but allows for just bulleted sub-items. Just a thought, absolutely not a demand :) — Game widow (talk) 19:59, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
- Oh cool. Thanks for the tip. I'll thnik about using it. :) -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 21:33, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
Question about translation[edit source]
EN version: Hello! One month ago I decided to translate mod into Russian. Now, for the first, I am translating en_US.lang file. But there are some problems... The first problem is mob names. It's so difficult task to correctly decipher them, and sometimes I can't adequately translate this. Slugs, Sabre Tooth, Smash, Corallus.. It's easy. But Voliant, Horndron, Goalby are just ultra-complex task. And if you really know, how these mobs was created, what words the author used in there names, can you help to translate similar mobs? Thank you in advance!
RU version: Добрый день! Месяц назад, я решил перевести этот мод на русский язык. Сейчас, для начала, я перевожу файл en_US.lang. Но я столкнулся с парой проблем... Первая их них - имена мобов. Это невероятно сложная задача корректно расшифровать их, и порой я не могу адекватно перевести их. Улитки, Саблезубы, Громилы, Кораллус... Это легко. Но Волианты, Хорндроны, Голби - просто мега-сложное задача. И если Вы действительно знаете, как создавались эти мобы и какие слова автор использовал в качестве их имён, можете ли Вы помочь с переводом похожих мобов? Заранее спасибо. TimeConqueror (talk) 17:36, 22 February 2017 (UTC)
- Voliant is based on the English word Volitant which means "having the power of flight". I'll post back for the other mobs. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 20:53, 22 February 2017 (UTC)
- Charger: Based on a word meaning "to run".
- Furlion: Combination of the words "Fur" and "Lion".
- Amphibiyte: Combination of the words "Amphibian" and "Bite".
- Dicer: Based on the word "dice" meaning "to cut, or to chop".
- Bloodmist: Literally "a mist of blood", or "a cloud/fog of blood".
- Skellox: Combination of "Skeleton" and "Ox" (a type of cow).
- Volar: Based on the Spanish word meaning "to fly".
- Thanks for this. Updated list: Horndron, Goalby, Wickett, Pixon, Roloscope, Verterbron, Hellspot, Halycon, Sceptron, Kaiyu, Diocus, Spinux, Spinoledon, Iosaur, Dyrehorn.
- The main mobs: Goalby, Halycon, Kaiyu, Wickett and Horndron. TimeConqueror (talk) 11:52, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
- Halycon: Based on the English word Halcyon, meaning a peaceful time in the past.
A user by that name was not found.
About the mod ObsTrophies's problem[edit source]
Hi! Glad to talk with you! I have just downloaded this mod but it has some problems that I can't continue start the game, can you explain what the problem it is? Thanks a lot! 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
About the mod ObsTrophies's problem picture[edit source]
ObsTrophies's error is on the picture! 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
Error! 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
Error! 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
How can I upload pictures on this wiki when I talk to you[edit source]
How can I upload pictures on this wiki when I talk to you? And also I will state the error: Forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found: obscore: any. The file 'logs/fml-client-latest.log' contains more information. Please explain that, thanks a lot! 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- It looks like you're missing a core mod. In order to get ObsTrophies mod to work, you also have to have the ObsCore mod installed alongside it.
- To upload a picture to the wiki, you have to have an account. Once you have one, click "Upload file" on the sidebar. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 11:25, 16 August 2017 (UTC)
Is Advent of Ascension mod can playable in Minecraft version 1.12/1.11.2 and 1.10.2? 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- No, Advent of Ascension currently doesn't exist for any Minecraft version except 1.7.10. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 15:12, 17 August 2017 (UTC)
What is the error about Journey Map mod?[edit source]
The Error: Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found: Forge: minimum version required is 10.13.4.1558. The file 'logs /fml-client-latest.log' contains more information. Please explain what error is, thanks a lot! 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- Your version of Forge is out of date, Journey Map for 1.7.10 only works on the latest version of Forge for 1.7.10 (which is 10.13.4.1558). (That makes sense right?). -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 15:12, 17 August 2017 (UTC)
About some of NPCs names changed in game[edit source]
Some of NPCs's name were getting changed, such as: Haunted Lottoman------Greckon Lottoman Creeponia Lottoman------Creeponian Lottoman Currently I found these two NPCs's name were getting changed, you can change new name on this wiki. 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- Yeah, I've personally had trouble figuring out what to do about this issue. In most scenarios, we would change the name to what is displayed in game, but most of the early lottomen (e.g.: Withering, Haunted, etc), were put on the wiki by a developer or by someone related to a developer. So these names on the wiki are what their intended to be, but by the time they got around to adding the names in-game, they forgot that they had these special names already picked-out.
About mobs new textures[edit source]
Hi, I am making new textures and models for Advent of Ascension mobs, if I finished I will inform you and give you the pictures. I will make those mobs pictures like Minecraft Wiki's, because I used mod called Mineshot, all Minecraft Wiki mobs models and display pictures used this mod. 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
Can you give me your e-mall address? Because all of mobs textures and models I have put them in a word. So if I finished I can not only inform you but also I can send the word to you, thanks! 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
About Ethereus mobs pictures[edit source]
When can you put Ethereus mobs in mob list and if you know what mobs does Labricon has you can add that to the mob list. Also you lose two of Overworld mobs, one is Sea Skeleton, another one is Sea Spider. 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- I'll look into Ethereus mobs and those two Overworld mobs, but I don't know anything about Labricon mobs (nobody does). -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 13:09, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
From now in the game, I know three mobs in Labricon, but I have never seen them pictures, include on Xolova's twitter. But on Xolova's twitter, he said he will add two dimensions called Oshellus and Democron. 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:01, 21 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- Hey, I recently got a new e-mail address, email@example.com. If you have any questions/comments, please send them to this e-mail instead. Thanks! -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 12:55, 28 August 2017 (UTC)
Can I upload new mobs pictures on this wiki[edit source]
- Unfortunately, I cannot let you upload new mob pictures at this time because that would go against what Xolova wants. If you want to upload new mob pictures you have to do it on the Chinese wiki...your block on the Chinese wiki appears to have been lifted, so you can upload the new pictures there now. (Remember to give them chinese names)
- If you have any more issues, let me know. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 22:19, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
I have a question[edit source]
I have a question. I just want to donate for Xolova on his Patreon, but I can't log in. It said "Please fill out the captcha to finish log in". But I can't see the blank that let me write the captcha. 22zhuyansong (talk) 03:08, 14 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- Can you upload a picture of your problem? -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 10:57, 14 October 2017 (UTC)
- For the problem of the picture you can view it at here: https://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/File:Screenshot.png 22zhuyansong (talk) 11:14, 14 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- Have you tried signing in since then and did it work? -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 20:51, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
About 2.5 new resources that I found[edit source]
That is the 2.5 brand new resources that I have found during I download the mod pack. Including an unknown sword, an armor and the boss "Necromancer"'s life. Is that Xolova wants to update this mod finally? 22zhuyansong (talk) 09:47, 18 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- None of those are from 2.5. The sword is an unused sword from long ago (probably won't be reimplemented), the armor is the Hermetism Armor, and the Necromancer won't be added for a long time. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 23:01, 18 October 2017 (UTC)
How can I upload photos like 250×250 png？[edit source]
Good news![edit source]
I had a good new! I had donate for Xolova on his Patreon today for $10 per month, and also his reward can be received on Nov.1st. I had to be the second donator successfully, and also every 3 month I will change reward (e.g. next three month in the future I will change the reward to $20 per month). Just let you know and inform you immediately. And also I have a question: When can Xolova update the mod? When can he receive the rewards from my donation? Once he get money can he update the mod immediately? 22zhuyansong (talk) 13:01, 22 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- The confirmation of my donation you can view it at here, it says 1 patron for $10 per month: https://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/File:图片_1.png 22zhuyansong (talk) 13:06, 22 October 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
Good News Xolova![edit source]
About lots of future mobs[edit source]
Hi I have found lots of new mobs in future nevermine: Blissard (Mob) Compeer (Mob) Crop Monster (Mob) Demon Warrior (Minion) Ethereal Furnisher (NPC) Ethereal Banker (NPC) Ever Furnisher (NPC) Ghostly Dealer (NPC) Gnawer (Mob) Immortal Bruiser (NPC) Immortal Defender (NPC) Immortal Warrior (NPC) Immortal Wizard (NPC) Ethereus Lottoman (NPC) Everland Lottoman (NPC) Playtopia Lottoman (NPC) Play Banker (NPC) Realm Master (NPC) Spirit Archer (NPC) Toy Creator (NPC) Weapons Dealer (NPC) You can add them to the upcoming mobs list! 22zhuyansong (talk) 13:50, 4 November 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- Some of those aren't upcoming. Blissard, Compeer, and Gnawer are already in the game as Minions. The Immortal Bruiser, Immortal Defender, Immortal Wizard and Immortal Warrior are the Immortals. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 15:21, 4 November 2017 (UTC)
All mobs[edit source]
A request[edit source]
Could you please delete the page: https://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/File:Advent_of_Ascension_Mobs.pdf#filehistory. Thank you! 22zhuyansong (talk) 09:05, 12 November 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
Someone created Userprofile maliciously[edit source]
- See also: zh:special:logs/delete--Angrydog001 (talk) 13:56, 17 November 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, please help us check this problem, otherwise vandalisms will never be solved. Also due to a bug, all the contributors have been blocked by Angrydog001, which is the admin of Chinese wiki. 22zhuyansong (talk) 01:41, 18 November 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- Do you think you can explain your problem more in-depth? I don't speak Chinese, and the translator isn't working properly for me. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 00:16, 19 November 2017 (UTC)
- Sure! Because of Gamepedia AWS Migration, everyone has the same IP address (issue). If I block an IP address, everyone (except administrator) can't edit pages. --Angrydog001 (talk)06:37, 20 November 2017 (UTC)
About Xolova[edit source]
Individual Mob Page[edit source]
I think each individual mob page need to be enhanced, not only a short information. We need to provide more information like behavior, drops or strategies on their pages. 22zhuyansong (talk) 11:54, 27 December 2017 (UTC)22zhuyansong
- Yes, I've planned on doing this for a while. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 12:28, 27 December 2017 (UTC)
Please tell Xolova on the Minecraft Forum[edit source]
Please tell Xolova on the Minecraft Forum. Even though he really wants to abandon AoA, and take care of his two new games, but many people (including my Chinese friends) want to say to him, he need to let someone or group of people take over the work of AoA. Because this mod is the best mod ever created for Minecraft, it's just like a big changes in Minecraft, it adds lots of new dimensions that can let players to explore. We don't want this mod be abandoned. So please, you tell Xolova what I just said to you! Let him know that he need to let someone take over the mod! Thank you very much! 22zhuyansong (talk) 01:53, 6 January 2018 (UTC)22zhuyansong
A question[edit source]
- Which one would you offer?--Angrydog001議(Talk)/誌(Logs)/勛(Contribs) 06:57, 5 May 2018 (UTC)
- As Angrydog001 said, which version do you wish to add? If you wish to add an older version of the mod, then that's fine, but if you're talking about Scimiguy's continuation of the mod, then I say we wait a little longer. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 00:21, 6 May 2018 (UTC)
Note about structures that are biome-locked[edit source]
- Shadowlord Platform locked to spawning in Abyssal Shadow Forest biomes.
- Illusion Tree locked to spawning in Abyssal Void biomes.
- Jawe Huts and Fragment Temples can spawn in any biome except Abyssal Shadow Forest.
- Flesh Temples, Eye Pillars, and Rune Shrines can spawn in any biome.
- All structures except Rune Shrine locked to Precasian Forest.
- Rune Shrine can spawn anywhere but Precasian Desert.
- Professor's Lab and individual robbery structures can spawn in any biome except Silvro Hills.
- Golden Pillars and Rune Shrine can spawn in any biome.
- Iro Maze doesn't appear to be biome-locked specifically, but it is locked to spawning on Iromine Grass, meaning it can't spawn in Silvro Hills biome.
- All structures can spawn in any biome.
- All structures can spawn in any biome
- Garden Castle and Floro Castle don't appear to be biome-locked.
- All structures can spawn in any biome
- Haunted Maze doesn't appear to be biome-locked.
- All structures can spawn in any biome except Borean Reds.
- Aquatic Castle doesn't appear to be biome-locked.
- All structures except Rune Shrine are locked to the Barathos biome.
- Rune Shrine can spawn in all biomes.
- All structures can spawn in any biome.
- Cotton Candy Tower can spawn in any biome except Chocolate Forest.
- Gingerbread House and Gingerbird Aviary locked to spawning in Chocolate Forest biome.
- Candy Cane Cluster locked to spawning in Candyland biome.
- Lotto structure can spawn in any biome.
Test success[edit source]
Test was a success
The Haven is a multicolored sky-island dimension.
Wiki images[edit source]
I've put these images here so they don't show up in Special:UnusedImages.
|Prerequisite Dimension||Theorized: The Haven, The Abyss, Greckon, L'Borean, Barathos, Lands of Runandor|
A request[edit source]
I mentioned you on Discord, but you did not reply, so I came here... :(
Have you seen the styled Modding API page on zhwiki (Chinese Wiki)? If you saw it, may I know about whether the styled page would be easier to read? Thanks a lot!
And could you please log into Discord more often? And slack? Thanks!
- It looks good so far. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 21:31, 27 August 2018 (UTC)
interwiki test[edit source]
- Special:Mypage/sandbox. You can make drafts on it. --Angrydog001議(Talk)/誌(Logs)/勛(Contribs) 17:30, 14 September 2018 (UTC)
About the texture overhaul on Advent of Ascension Wiki[edit source]
Hi silencer! I was planned when 3.0 official release, the pictures on the wiki should get an overhaul. I can help you to upload isometric renders of mobs and generated structures from the mod! ZYSTerry (talk) 05:45, 9 February 2019 (UTC)
Looting: +0-1 extra
|Precasia World Table drops|
|Precasia world loot goes here. (Possibly a link?)|
|Rare loot table drops|
|Rare world loot goes here. (Possible a link?)|
- Makes sense. I'll do it later since I don't have time right now. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 12:41, 29 October 2019 (UTC)
StrawPoll extension[edit source]
the StrawPoll extension has gone into maintenance mode and their upcoming changes make it incompatible with Gamepedia. I see that you've used it on your main page here and that the other language versions of this wiki also have it installed (not sure if they use it or not). Because the extension won't work here after their next round of changes, we are forced to remove it. I'm just letting you know so that you have time to make the necessary changes here to avoid broken sections on your wiki. — Game widow (talk) 21:36, 4 March 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for informing us, I have removed the strawpoll from the main page. I will still need to talk to the other foreign language wikis. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 04:01, 5 March 2020 (UTC)
Editor Rewards[edit source]
Hey, I'd like to get you a game or some swag as courtesy from Fandom. If you're up for it, hit me up on Discord: Crimroxs#0001 or email me at Special:EmailUser. Surafbrov (talk) 03:16, 5 March 2020 (UTC)