|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
The Ultimatum Staff is a staff from the Shyrelands.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob drops[edit | edit source]
The boss Craexxeus has a 25% chance to drop the staff when defeated.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
When used, any mob within 7 blocks on any axis of the player has a 33% chance to disappear. The player will not receive any drops when this happens. It does not take effect on bosses.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Ultimatum Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Ultimatum Staffs can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Ultimatum Staff can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - reduces rune costs on staves by 1 rune per level. Will not make a staff go below 1 rune. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Ultimatum Staff can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.