|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Tooltip||Creates a wave through the air that knocks targets back|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
A Tidal Greatblade can be obtained by fishing once the player reaches level 95 Hauling.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Tidal Greatblade can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Tidal Greatblades can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Tidal Greatblade can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Sever - increases damage by 1.5 per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Tidal Greatblade can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.