|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
Talk:Advent of Ascension Wiki
When posting on talk pages, please sign your posts with ~~~~, and add new posts and topics below others (or use the + symbol at the top of the page to add new topics).
- 1 How To Defeat Candy Candor Boss Maybe?
- 2 Display Gallery?
- 3 hertisim
- 4 random floating orbs, appear when attacking mobs
- 5 Pluton tribute bar
- 6 Cauldron core problem
- 7 Sapphire not generating in 2.4B
- 8 gallery
- 9 Youtube Series?
- 10 How do i make the 1.12.2 version work
- 11 Biome
- 12 Charger shanks and mesa mobs
- 13 how do I get crystallite it does not work with an oven and in the JEI it does not show any recipe. in wiki it says that when you break the crystallite stone you drop the crystallite directly but it only gives me the ore, it will be something of the update
- 14 Scythes won't work
How To Defeat Candy Candor Boss Maybe?[edit source]
Display Gallery?[edit source]
I was wondering how to level up hertisim because when I play the mod I have it in my skills but the wiki says it is from a future update please help! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Witherskeley105 (talk) 02:53, February 4, 2016 (UTC)
random floating orbs, appear when attacking mobs[edit source]
When i attack something these orbs come out. Sometimes the orbs are green/ yellow. Other times they are red. What are they and what do they do? ~ vampireslayer144 –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Vampireslayer144 (talk • contribs) 05:07, 9 May 2016 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- @Vampireslayer144: The red orbs are Blood Lusts, which can be harvested to train butchery. The other "orbs" are Pixons; they spawn naturally in the world and can be harvested to train Infusion. (See links for details) -Sonicwave (talk|c) 06:34, 9 May 2016 (UTC)
Pluton tribute bar[edit source]
I am wondering why I can not fill up Plutons tribute bar. On the entry which covers Pluton it says: "To please Pluton, the player has to mine ores, or get Foraging and Logging drops from mining stone or breaking wood. If the bar is filled up before nightfall, Pluton will give the player a Haste buff". Furthermore on the tribute entry it says: "The possible ores are Gold, Diamond, Amethyst, Rosite, Jade and Sapphire".
Even though I mined the whole day I could not fill up the Pluton tribute bar. I actually tried only mining gold and diamond ores, which I mined with my silk touch pickaxe before. Despite that I could not fill the bar up. I just wanted to ask if there is another thing I have to look for or if it only works at a certain level or something like that. Maybe I am doing it wrong?
I would appreciate your help.
- Try obtaining 50 items from both Foraging and/or Logging. See if that works. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 20:23, 20 May 2016 (UTC)
- I tried obtaining 50 items in one day, but unfortunately I could not obtain that many Foraging drops, even though I am already at Level 55 Foraging. I mined the whole day just straight through stone to get as much drops as possible for 20 minutes (One Minecraft day is around 20 minutes real-life time I think). The tribute bar was half filled when it reset, that is the highest point I could get it to. I also tried chopping down trees half day, and went mining for the rest of the day, but I only got a few drops from Logging, that's why I could not even fill up the bar halfway. Is there a way to get more drops from Logging and Foraging, than just leveling them up? Because as I already said before, I could only get around 30 drops. I read some posts on the mods forum page about the Pluton bug and someone wrote he got the tribute bar filled by chopping down a lot of trees. For me it did not work that way.
- Seems pretty hard to get the bar filled :(
- I hope you can help me out and thanks for taking your time.
- I was using a diamond pickaxe with Efficency IV. Since I have not been in an other dimension yet, I cheated a Skeletal Pickaxe with Efficiency V and tried it with that. Well with that pickaxe I got the bar to around 90% or something like that (maybe i was unlucky), so it seems possible with that pickaxe, even though it took me the whole day. I am just wondering now, how to get all tribute bars filled up in one day, if the Pluton bar already takes me one minecraft day. I don't know, but, isn't there a boss you can only defeat if you have all bars filled? If there is no other way to get the bar filled, I may just level up Foraging to increase the chance of getting items from mining. Too bad that the bar does not go up by mining ores. Does the difficulty I am playing on maybe effect the drops by the way? Because I am playing on Easy most of the time, and I feel like the drops increase, when I set it to Hard.
- If you have any other ideas I would appreciate it.
- I was studying the mod's code, and I'm not 100% sure about this, but it looks like you only have to have the bars filled up halfway or more (at least 25 Foraging/Logging drops, 25 Essences, 25 killed mobs and 25 crops) to please Krasaun. Note that the Selyan bar will go down when you chop trees, and the Luxon bar will go down when you kill mobs with melee weapons. -
- I didn't mean an Overworld boss when I said "isn't there a boss you can only defeat if you have all bars filled?". I just looked ahead for the furture when I will enter some dimensions and try fighting some bosses. I remember reading about a boss who can only be spawned by having a full Pluton bar, that's why I thought: "Let's try filling up the Pluton tribute bar and test if it works". And yeah now I know how to please Pluton I wanted to know how to please Krausaun, because it already took me the whole day filling up Pluton's tribute bar. But I guess I was simply unlucky with the drops.
- I tried your method and it actually worked, I only had to fill up all tribute bars halfway and got the Krasaun buff, thank you for that :) The only thing that made me wonder is, that the Krausaun Health Boost only lasted until midnight is that supposed to be like that?
- Big thanks to you for helping me.
- You're welcome. Not sure about the Health Boost thing, will have to look into it.
- Oh okay nice to hear that :) I will probably take a lot of time to get to that boss, so I will see when I am there. Thanks for that information.
Cauldron core problem[edit source]
Please, add tis information on the wiki.
If the mod is launching on any server core like Cauldron (Cauldron, KCauldron, Thermos), generator will create two types of folders - "numberic" (DIM10) and "named" (Haven). And when this server is started and any player goes through the portal, he appears in "numberic" dimension. After him all players wil appear to "named" dimension. When I go to Haven portal, sometimes my server generates NEW world (dimension) in another folder (DIM10->Haven). Its generation can be slightly different from original. If I stopped the server and removed Haven folder, I can go to original DIM10 world. But when all players left DIM10, Haven folder has generated again.
Sapphire not generating in 2.4B[edit source]
I have been mining for hours and I am unable to find sapphire ore... I have found LOADS of all the other overworld ores, but sapphire as well as some other ores in the nether are not spawning... I have not taken a look throught xray so I cannot confirm this but is sapphire that rare, am i just unlucky, or is this actually a bug? please let me know and I will take a look through xray to see if this is true
Youtube Series?[edit source]
Does anyone know any youtuber or twitch streamer that has actually completed all of the mod (by that I mean defeated all the bosses)? I just want to see if there is anyone with the resilience to go through the unparalleled grinding process to finish this mod. I started my world around 6 months ago, and have only just started Ironmine after having my inventory wiped out by falling in the void in the Haven. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by SausageFountain (talk • contribs) 20:37, 24 January 2017 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Try searching 'Lesweatymonkey07'. He has a completed series of this mod. It's an old one though. Another youtuber 'Jim MiningWorm' has an almost completed series. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 12:03, 25 January 2017 (UTC)
How do i make the 1.12.2 version work[edit source]
- You must install it like any other forge mod, by dropping the jar into the mod's folder. Requires 1.12.2 forge to run. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 17:02, 3 September 2018 (UTC)
- Is the file downloading as $? If so, you can rename it to AoA.jar and it should work. -EatingSilencerforBreakfast (talk) 17:07, 3 September 2018 (UTC)
- Pretty much confirmed to be re-added if the mod updates to 1.14+ Sagisolar77 (talk) 14:18, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
Charger shanks and mesa mobs[edit source]
Very stressful to not have the charger shanks not mentioned on the charger pages. On a different subject, maybe add for the desert mobs that they also spawn in mesa as i've observed it's the case and yet it's never mentioned
how do I get crystallite it does not work with an oven and in the JEI it does not show any recipe. in wiki it says that when you break the crystallite stone you drop the crystallite directly but it only gives me the ore, it will be something of the update[edit source]
how do I get crystallite it does not work with an oven and in the JEI it does not show any recipe. in wiki it says that when you break the crystallite stone you drop the crystallite directly but it only gives me the ore, it will be something of the update that I have (3.0) I suppose (sorry if there is a translation error because I do not speak English and I am translating with the Google translator) -–Preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
Scythes won't work[edit source]
Hello, I just recently killed Pluton. It dropped its scythe, and have become disappointed because it won't do any damage! If you have any help please tell me! I have full energy and everything, I don't know what to do.–Preceding unsigned comment was added by TheSheepGoesBa (talk • contribs)