|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
|Other version information|
The Super Cannon is a cannon from the Abyss.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Super Cannon takes 1.66 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.53 shots per second, giving it 15.3 (×7.65) DPS. The projectiles fired by Super Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Super Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Super Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Super Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Distorter has a 2.5% chance to drop one upon death.