|Tooltip||Has a 10% chance to deal double damage|
20% chance to not consume ammo
|Other version information|
The Spectacle is a gun from Celeve.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Spectacle takes 2.38 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 5 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 30 (×15) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bullets fired by Spectacle have a 10% chance to deal 12 (×6) damage instead of the usual 6 (×3) damage. This can stack with the Shell enchantment.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Spectacle can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Spectacles can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Spectacle can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Gyro has a 20% chance to drop one upon death.