|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Soul Agent is an NPC that randomly spawns in the Overworld. The Soul Agent sells Fragmented Anima Stones for Copper Coins. The Soul Agent, like all other randomly spawning NPCs, can despawn, so it is important for the player to take advantage of its trades as soon as it is spotted.
This entity will be removed in version 3.2.
Trades[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Have you seen my other half?"
- "Half of me just isn't feeling up to it today."
- "Do I look okay?"
- "I think I might have lost some weight."
- "I just don't feel my full self right now."
References[edit | edit source]
- Added to the wiki by the mod developer in this edit.