|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Effect||Slowness II (5 seconds)|
Poison I (5 seconds)
Crouch to stabilise your shots and scope-in
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Sludge Sniper||2 Toxic Lumps +
1 Sticky Slime +
1 Iron Ingot +
1 Urka Hide +
1 Gunpowder +
1 Jade +
1 Sniper Frame
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Sludge Sniper can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Sludge Snipers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Sludge Sniper can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Sludge Sniper can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.