The Sky Staff is a staff from the Shyrelands.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Totems[edit | edit source]
A sky staff can be obtained as a 4.5% chance drop from a Sky Staff Totem.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
When used, the staff will launch the player into the direction they're facing. It will not provide fall damage resistance. It will also only work if the player is touching the ground.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Sky Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Magic Repair Dust.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Sky Staffs can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Sky Staff can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - reduces rune costs on staves by 1 rune per level. Will not make a staff go below 1 rune. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.