|Ammunition||2 Wind Runes, 2 Kinetic Runes, 1 Energy Rune|
|Effect||Launches player with relative velocity|
|Version Added||Tslat 1.1|
The Sky Staff is a staff from the shyrelands.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Totems[edit | edit source]
A sky staff can be obtained as a 4.5% chance drop from a Sky Staff Totem. The chance to get one cannot be increased with the Looting enchantment.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
In order to use the sky staff, the player has to have the proper ammunition in a Rune Pouch. Then the player can use it by pressing use.
When used, the staff will launch the player into the air. It will not provide fall damage resistance, so it is recommended the player brings a gravitator or similar when using one.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Sky Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Magic Repair Dust.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Sky Staffs can be crafted together.
Enchantments[edit | edit source]
- Unbreaking - same as vanilla.
- Intervention - sky staff is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Archmage - Halves rune costs. Max level of I.