|Tooltip||Swaps the target's position with the holder on hit|
|Version added||Tslat 1.1|
|Other version information|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Lightwalkers have a 2% chance to drop the greatblade on death.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The shyre sword functions exactly like a sword, except it has longer range. When the player attacks a mob with a shyre sword, the player will swap places with the mob that they attacked.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Shyre Sword can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Shyre Swords can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Shyre Sword can be given the following enchantments:
- Sever: Increases damage.
- Unbreaking: same as Vanilla.
- Intervention: greatblade is kept at death.