|Ammunition||3 Distortion Runes|
3 Energy Runes
|Tooltip||Teleports the holder to the impact location|
|Version added||Tslat 1.1|
The Shyre Staff is a staff from the Shyrelands.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Shyre Staff||2 Shyregems +
1 Crystallite +
2 Ender Pearls +
1 Shyrestone Ingot +
1 Limonite Rod
Statistics[edit | edit source]
When used the staff fires a harmless projectile. When the projectile lands, the player will be teleported to the location it landed. Projectiles fired from the Shyre Staff are affected by gravity.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Shyre Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Shyre Staffs can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Shyre Staff can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - reduces rune costs on staves by 1 rune per level. Will not make a staff go below 1 rune. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Shyre Staff can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.