|Ammunition||3 Distortion Runes|
3 Energy Runes
|Tooltip||Teleports the holder to the impact location|
|Version added||Tslat 1.1|
The Shyre Staff is a staff from the Shyrelands.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob drops[edit | edit source]
Statistics[edit | edit source]
When used the staff fires a harmless projectile. When the projectile lands, the player will be teleported to the location it landed. Projectiles fired from the Shyre Staff are affected by gravity.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Shyre Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Shyre Staffs can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Shyre Staff can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - reduces rune costs on staves by 1 rune per level. Will not make a staff go below 1 rune. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.