|Ammunition||3 Energy Runes, 3 Distortion Runes|
|Effect||Teleports player to end location|
|Version Added||Tslat 1.1|
The Shyre Staff is a staff from the shyrelands.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob drops[edit | edit source]
Statistics[edit | edit source]
In order to use the Shyre Staff, the player has to have the proper ammunition in a Rune Pouch. Then the player can use it by pressing use.
When used the staff fires a harmless projectile. When the projectile lands, the player will be teleported to the location it landed. Projectiles fired from the Shyre Staff are affected by gravity.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Shyre Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Shyre Staffs can be crafted together.
Enchantments[edit | edit source]
- Unbreaking - same as vanilla.
- Intervention - shyre staff is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Archmage - Halves rune costs. Max level of I.