Shyre Rock is a building material from the Shyrelands that is similar to overworld stone.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Shyre Rock can be mined with a pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will drop nothing.
Natural Generation[edit | edit source]
Shyre Rock composes most of the underground in the Shyrelands.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Traps[edit | edit source]
If the player is in the Shyrelands, and the player mines Shyre Rock, there is a 4% chance to uncover a trap. There are 5 possible traps the player can uncover. These include:
- Teleport Trap: The player will be teleported upward.
- Wither Trap: The player will be effected with Wither.
- Blindness Trap: The player will be blinded.
- Weakness Trap: The player will be inflicted with Weakness.
- Lava Trap: Lava will pour out of the rock mined.
Creating shyre grass[edit | edit source]
Shyre Grass may spread onto shyre rock, turning it into shyre grass.
Foraging[edit | edit source]
The player can obtain foraging drops when mining up shyre rock. Unlike other stone blocks, there is no exclusive drop for shyre rock at level 65 foraging.
History[edit | edit source]
|Tslat 1.1||Added shyre rock.|
|Tslat 1.1.3||The player can now get foraging drops from shyre rock.|