|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
The Shadow Blaster is a cannon from the Abyss.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Shadow Blaster takes 1.81 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.25 shots per second, giving it 20 (×10) DPS. The projectiles fired by Shadow Blaster will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Shadow Blaster's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Shadow Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Shadow Blasters can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Shadow Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Shadowlord has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Smile Blaster||Shadow Blaster + Smiley Upgrade Kit|
|Hive Blaster||Shadow Blaster + Lelyetian Upgrade Kit|