|Tooltip||Heals holder while sticklers are active|
Shoots a sticky bomb that attaches to enemies
Bomb explodes after 5 seconds
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Selyan Stickler takes 1.64 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.41 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 14.35 (×7.175) DPS. The projectiles fired by Selyan Stickler will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Selyan Stickler's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Along with dealing damage upon impact, the projectile will also attach to the mob, and will explode after 5 seconds have passed. The player will also regenerate 0.6 (×0.3) health per second whenever a projectile is attached to a mob. This regeneration can stack if the player has more than 1 projectile attached to a mob.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Selyan Stickler can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Selyan Sticklers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Selyan Stickler can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Selyan Stickler can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
Coniferon has an 18.4% chance to drop one upon death.