|Tooltip||Heals half a heart per hit|
Leeches Soul Power from targets
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
Coniferon has a 12.5% chance to drop a Selyan Scythe on death.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Selyan Scythe can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Selyan Scythes can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Selyan Scythe can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Sever - increases damage by 1.5 per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Selyan Scythe can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.