Scimiguy (also known as Tslat) is the current developer of Advent of Ascension. He unofficially updated the mod after Xolova discontinued updates.
About[edit | edit source]
Scimiguy began rewriting the mod in early April, and released an unofficial update, Tslat 1.0, on 21 April 2018. After hearing about what Scimiguy was doing, Xolova gave him permission to continue the mod in May, as well as unused assets and code. Scimiguy is currently working on updating the game to 1.12 and possibly adding other content from the 2.5 snapshot; a full list of planned content can be found here.
General information[edit | edit source]
General information about Scimiguy:
- His favorite staff is the Joker Staff.
- His favorite boss is Baroness.
- His biggest challenge with updating the mod so far has been rewriting core concepts (especially guns) for 1.12.
- He began updating the mod since he got tired of the bugs and lack of development, and was originally just going to use it for himself and friends before deciding to release it publicly.
- His favorite aspect of the mod is the diversity of things that can be done.
- His least favorite aspect of the mod is how some skills/dimensions/mobs only have a single purpose.
- The most unbalanced thing in his opinion is the foraging skill.
Accounts[edit | edit source]
These are Scimiguy's official accounts:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If Scimiguy were to join the player's game, the message The divines approach... would be displayed in the chat.
- This message is one of the few messages in the game that can not be changed by editing it with a .lang file.