|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Royal Greatblade||2 Baronyte Ingot +
2 Gold Nuggets +
2 Gold Ingots +
1 Limonite Rod
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Royal Greatblade can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Royal Greatblades can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Royal Greatblade can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Sever - increases damage by 1.5 per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Royal Greatblade can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.