|Tooltip||66% chance to fire a grenade when shooting|
|Other version information|
The Rocker Rifle is a gun from the Deeplands.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Rocker Rifle takes 1.63 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.62 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 14.88 (×7.44) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Each shot fired by Rocker Rifle has a 66% chance to additionally fire a Grenade with the bullet, without the need for Grenades in the user's inventory.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Rocker Rifle can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Rocker Rifles can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Rocker Rifle can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Kror has a 33% chance to drop one upon death.