Statistics[edit | edit source]
Rockbone Armor is stronger than diamond armor in terms of strength, with slightly less Armor Toughness.
Full Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
When a full set is worn, the player acquires the following effects:
- The player will not take knockback.
- The player will not take fall damage.
- The player has increased gravity. This means that the player will fall slightly faster than normal speed.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The armor can be repaired:
- In an anvil using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged armor pieces can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
Rockbone Armor can be given all of the enchantments that armor in vanilla Minecraft can be given. It can be enchanted on an anvil, Infusion Table, or Divine Station, but cannot be enchanted on a vanilla enchantment table.
In this mod, the player can also put the Intervention enchantment on the armor.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
|Rockbone Helmet||4 Dark Bones + 1 Rock Bones|
|Rockbone Chestplate||5 Dark Bones + 3 Rock Bones|
|Rockbone Leggings||3 Dark Bones + 4 Rock Bones|
|Rockbone Boots||2 Rock Bones + 2 Dark Bones|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Rockbone Armor was a winning submission from a Design-An-Armor contest, it was submitted by Gvt123.