|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Tooltip||Deals heavy explosive damage|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The RPG Floro takes 1.82 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.42 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 19.88 (×9.94) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by RPG Floro will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The RPG Floro can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged RPG Floros can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The RPG Floro can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The RPG Floro can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||RPG + Floro Upgrade Kit||RPG Floro|