|Tooltip||Deals heavy explosive damage|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The RPG is a cannon from the Haven.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The RPG takes 1.61 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.42 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 14.2 (×7.1) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by RPG will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The RPG can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged RPGs can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The RPG can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Voliant has a 50% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
RPG can be upgraded into RPG Floro, which deals 4 (×2) more damage.
|RPG Floro||RPG + Floro Upgrade Kit|