|Tooltip||Teleports to the target on hit|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Pulse Cannon is a cannon from Lelyetia.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Pulse Cannon takes 1.92 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.57 shots per second, giving it 22.23 (×11.115) DPS. The projectiles fired by Pulse Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon hitting a mob, the player will be teleported to where that mob is.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Pulse Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Pulse Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Pulse Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Graw has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Pulse Cannon can be upgraded into Clowno Pulse, which deals 2 (×1) more damage.
|Clowno Pulse||1 Pulse Cannon + 1 Clown Upgrade Kit|