|Tooltip||Non-lethal attacks create lightning on impact|
|Other version information|
The Pulsator is a gun from Lunalus.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Pulsator takes 2.12 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.66 shots per second, giving it 26.56 (×13.28) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Enemies hit by Pulsator's shots will be struck by lightning. If a mob is killed by Pulsator, lightning will not strike so that any items they drop are not immediately destroyed.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Pulsator can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Pulsators can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Pulsator can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Pulsator Totem has a 4.5% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Pulsator can be upgraded into Predator, which deals 13 (×6.5) more damage, but has a slightly lower firing rate.
|Predator||Pulsator + Predator Upgrade Kit|