|Size||Width: 0.5625 blocks |
Height: 2.0 blocks
|Environment||Dustopia (Dustopian Village)|
Spawning[edit | edit source]
A Primordial Guide always spawns in every Dustopian Village, which generate in Dustopia.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Primordial Guides will wander around aimlessly, and serve no functional purpose. Interacting with one will cause it to respond with one of several statements:
- "Beware the red eyes, they are not a good omen."
- "Legends tell of a group of Primordial warriors that once roamed the lands."
- "Be careful of the Stalker Prime! They will sneak up on you before you know it."
- "Stock up from the Primordial Merchants before you leave."
- "Merkyres live in towers that are located throughout Dustopia."
- "You will need a source of light with you if you intend to journey about."
- "There are very dangerous creatures around here. Luckily most are locked up."
- "The darkness is ever-present in this world."
Bestiary Entry[edit | edit source]
|“||The Primordial Guide is a friendly humanoid creature that stays in Dustopian villages offering help and advice to passing travellers.
Not long ago, when yet another religious group had gone into the Dustopian plains and disappeared forever, the Dustopian council decided that more publicly available information was needed to ensure that travellers would return safely. To this effect, they set up the primordial guide program. The program allowed any dustopian citizen to sit through a course and become a registered guide.