|Tooltip||Shoots a sticky bomb that attaches to enemies|
Bomb explodes after 5 seconds
50% chance to not consume ammo
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The Pluton Stickler is a cannon from Ancient Cavern.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Pluton Stickler takes 1.51 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.44 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 11 (×5.5) DPS. The projectiles fired by Pluton Stickler will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Pluton Stickler's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Along with dealing damage upon impact, the projectile will also attach to the mob, and will explode after 5 seconds have passed.
Note: Due to a bug, the projectile currently does not deal damage to the mob it's attached to upon exploding. It will still deal contact damage though.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Pluton Stickler can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Pluton Sticklers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Pluton Stickler can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Goldorth has a 10% chance to drop one upon death.