|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
Leeches Soul Power from targets
The Pluton Scythe is a Tier 3 greatblade dropped by Goldorth. It is a greatblade variant that gives the player up to 5 Soul Power on hit. Holding it gives the user +2 Luck, which is the equivalent of the Luck II potion effect.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
Goldorth has a 12.5% chance to drop a Pluton Scythe on death.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Pluton Scythe can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Pluton Scythes can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Pluton Scythe can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Sever - increases damage by 1.5 per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Pluton Scythe can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.