|This page contains content on features that may be included in a future update.|
|These features have been mentioned by a mod developer onor the , but have not been officially released yet.|
|The following page is lacking in proper sources. One or more necessary sources needs to be added to the article. Only remove this template when this issue has been addressed.|
The following page documents all of the planned features in the mod. These are features that have been discussed by a mod developer that will be added in a future update.
Note that the following page documents content that is has been mentioned by Scimiguy that is most likely going to happen. For Xolova's old teasers, see mentioned features.
Update plans[edit | edit source]
Future updates, if any, are currently laid out like so.
- 3.2 - Likely to be the Loot Update.
3.2 - The Loot Update[edit | edit source]
3.2 is a planned update. It is going to be the Loot Update.
A basic info of what the Loot Update will contain is documented here. A brief description of this document's contents, as of this point, is as follows:
- Most of the mod's weapons and armors that are dropped by regular mobs will be obtained through a form of crafting instead.
- The weapons and armor will be made with materials.
- These materials can be obtained in a variety of different ways.
- There is more than one way to obtain certain materials, but some materials may still require accessing certain dimensions.
- There will be two global loot tables, one for all mobs, and one for certain mobs.
- The loot table for all mobs will have a variety of different drops, and will drop commonly.
- The loot table for certain mobs will drop much rarer, but still has the variety.
- Mobs that already drop miscellaneous items will retain their drops.
- Bosses will maintain dropping already complete weapons and armor, but will also gain additional items to drop.
- Ways to obtain weapons without needing to get materials will also be present.
Other things confirmed for 3.2:
- A message will pop up when the player is missing the proper skill requirement or resource to utilize or do something.
- Minions no longer attacking hunter mobs when under leveled.
- Changes to Rune Randomizer:
- The Rune Randomizer will use a loot table.
- The Luck effect can increase the amount of loot obtained.
- Rune Randomizer can be used in Creative regardless of level.
- Ascension Shrines will consume an entire stack of essence when utilized.
- Fishixes, Skippers, Elkanyes, Bonebacks, Chimeras, and Rammerheads will no longer be considered hunter mobs.
- The following mobs will become passive :
- Halycon, Creep Cow, Coratee, and Elkanyne will be breedable and have baby versions.
- The following bugs have been confirmed to be fixed:
Other plans[edit | edit source]
Themed-Updates[edit | edit source]
Planned changes[edit | edit source]
Ambient sound tracks are being planned for the dimensions.
More particle types.
The following bugs will be fixed in a version post-3.1.2.b:
- Resource systems appear green sometimes when popup for how to play pops up (Issue 718)
- Metalloid gui still has sapphire ingot texture (Issue 717)
- Greatblades dont work with changed controls (Issue 716)
- Bosses killed by throwing weapons don't drop items (for the most part?) (Issue 708)
- Guide and bestiary displaying in Chinese (Issue 699)
The following Github issues were mentioned to have been done:
- A config option to disable random events or change their trigger rate (Issue 724).
- Connecting clients should be notified of current events (Issue 729).
2.5 Snapshot Dimensions[edit | edit source]
These are dimensions that currently exist in the 2.5 Snapshot. They are sorted in the table from most complete (top) to least complete (bottom).
The new developer, Tslat, has confirmed adding these dimensions in at some point in the future. 
|The Everland||Main article: The Everland |
The Everland is a dimension filled with black foliage and geometrical creatures. Out of all upcoming dimensions in the game, the Everland is the most complete one. The dimension's generation consist of large square black trees with colorful spots in the middle of them. There are also floating pieces of land in the Everland, as well as a seemingly random series of Ever Glass that crosses over above the dimension. If the player were to go above the Ever Glass, the player will die due to high atmospheric pressure. The Everland has its own mobs: however in the 2.5 snapshot the mobs are incomplete, most of them not having any drops, sounds or abilities. The Everland has a boss: Evercron, which can be spawned by taking a Bloodstone to its altar, found on a platform structure - the only structure that appears in the Everland.
|Labricon||Main article: Labricon |
Labricon is a multi-level lab themed dimension. It is one of the most complex dimensions in the mod. The dimension's generation is divided between three layers: Eternal, Leveled and Darkin. The player is always spawned on the Eternal layer, with each layer getting harder as the player goes down. In the 2.5 snapshot, the generation is mostly complete however no mobs, items, or npcs can be found anywhere. There are three bosses that are planned for Labricon: Klokwerk, Pack and Exo.
|Playtopia||Main article: Playtopia |
Playtopia is a toy-themed dimension. In the 2.5 snapshot, the only thing complete about the dimension is the generation, no mobs items, npcs or bosses exist. The dimension's generation takes place entirely inside an enclosed space, inside this space are trees made of building blocks, play lamps, and more. Mobs that have been revealed for the dimension are implied to all be living, evil toys. The dimension was going to have one boss: Cuddlehugs, an evil teddy bear which has multiple forms.
|Ethereus||Main article: Ethereus |
Ethereus is a ghost-themed dimension. In the 2.5 snapshot, the only thing complete about the dimension is the generation, no mobs items, npcs or bosses exist. The dimension's generation consists of tall, towering transparent pillars, complete with transparent plants and trees on top. The mobs of the dimension are implied to be all types of ghosts. The dimension was going to have one boss: Daemon.
2.5 Dimension Mobs[edit | edit source]
The following mobs were created for the 2.5 Snapshot dimensions (see Planned features#2.5 Snapshot Dimensions) - the Everland, Playtopia, and Ethereus. The developer has confirmed that the mobs are most likely going to be added as is, with some potential changes to Playtopia mobs due to copyright issues.
Everland mobs[edit | edit source]
Mobs for the planned Everland dimension were revealed on 24 October 2015. These mobs exist in the 2.5 snapshot, but are incomplete, having no drops, abilities, or sounds. Most of them have the same stats.
When they were revealed, Xolova has labeled Bloger and Blockhead as spawning in a structure. However, in the 2.5 snapshot they spawn naturally.
Playtopia mobs[edit | edit source]
Mobs for the planned Playtopia dimension were revealed on 25 October 2015. Unlike the Shyrelands and Everland mobs, these mobs do not exist in the 2.5 snapshot. What is known about the following mobs:
- Jack in the Box will behave similar to Hiding/Living Fungi. They will appear as a box with a spinning handle that plays music until the player comes near. In that case, the Jack will leave the box and attack the player.
- Two of the mobs are confirmed to bounce.
Upon being revealed, Xolova had labeled the Toy Soldier and Blockomaton as spawning in a structure, and the Builder Blocker as a rare mob.
Ethereus mobs[edit | edit source]
Ethereus mobs have models and textures, however they have not been coded and were never officially revealed. The following screenshots were created by giving their models/textures to other mobs.
Labricon mobs[edit | edit source]
The developer has confirmed that he has the completed Labricon assets. This most likely includes those of the mobs planned for the dimension.
An unknown mob was revealed on the Minecraft Forums as a teaser for the update. Long after Xolova quit developing the mod, he revealed that it was named Lockshot and is for Labricon's Darkin layer. It is currently the only non-boss mob in Labricon with a known appearance.
In the 2.5 snapshot, there are three spawners in Labricon that are called "SpawnerIris", "SpawnerUnisaur", and "SpawnerAuctillian". The spawners currently spawn fades.
2.5 Snapshot Dimension Bosses[edit | edit source]
The following bosses were created for the 2.5 snapshot dimensions. As their models and textures are completed, and their dimensions are confirmed, they are likely to be added in the future.
|Cuddlehugs||A supposed boss in Playtopia. First revealed shortly after the release of 2.4.B. The reveal also shows he has a rampant form.|
|Daemon||A supposed boss in Ethereus. First revealed shortly after the release of 2.4.B.|
|Evercron||A boss in the Everland. Evercron can be fought in the 2.5 snapshot, by using a bloodstone on its evercron altar.
Evercron fires various projectiles around the player. The main gimmick of the fight is that various screen effects block the player's view during the fight, with only a few holes in the screen effect that let the player see through. These screen effects change position every few seconds and get faster the lower Evercron's health is.
|Klokwerk||A boss for the Eternal layer in Labricon. First revealed in one of Xolova's Twitter posts after the release of 1.1.|
|Pack||A boss for the Levelled layer in Labricon. First revealed in one of Xolova's Twitter posts. The name "Pack" was found by looking in the mod's files.|
|Exo||A boss for the Darkin layer in Labricon. First revealed in one of Xolova's Twitter posts. The name "Exo" was found by looking in the mod's files.|
The boss music for the above bosses was revealed by looking in the mod's files.
Cuddlehugs' boss music.
Daemon's boss music.
Evercron's boss music.
Klokwerk's boss music.
Pack's boss music.
Exo's boss music.
References[edit | edit source]