|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server. (The Wiki Update Request Poll is still available here).|
|NOTE: A compilation of info (obtaining the new items, etc) can be found on this page while you wait for the wiki to be updated.|
The Overshot is a gun from Lelyetia.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Overshot takes 2.77 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 5 shots per second, giving it 35 (×17.5) DPS.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Overshot can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Overshots can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Overshot can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Overshot can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Paravite has a 0.9% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Overshot can be upgraded into Clownershot, which deals 1 (×0.5) more damage.
|Clownershot||1 Overshot + 1 Clown Upgrade Kit|
History[edit | edit source]
|2.0||Added the Overshot.|
|2.3.5||The Overshot can now be upgraded into a Clownershot.|