|Tooltip||Sets targets on fire|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger takes 1.61 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.62 shots per second, giving it 13.95 (×6.975) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bullets fired by Nethengeic Slugger ignite enemies on hit. Nethengeic Slugger's shots deals 4 (×2) total fire damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Nethengeic Sluggers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Nethengeic Slugger can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Wither has an 11.5% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Nethengeic Slugger + Precasian Upgrade Kit||Precasian Slugger|