|Tooltip||Sets targets on fire|
|Other version information|
The Nethengeic Slugger is a gun from the Nether.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger takes 1.53 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.45 shots per second, giving it 11.25 (×5.625) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bullets fired by Nethengeic Slugger ignite enemies on hit. Nethengeic Slugger's shots deals 4 (×2) total fire damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Nethengeic Sluggers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Nethengeic Beast has a 1% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Nethengeic Slugger can be upgraded into Precasian Slugger or be used to craft Waterlogged Coral Clogger. Precasian Slugger deals 4 (×2) more damage, and Waterlogged Coral Clogger can be used on a Declogging Table to turn into Coral Clogger. Coral Clogger deals 8 (×4) more damage and slows enemies instead of igniting them.
|Precasian Slugger||Nethengeic Slugger + Precasian Upgrade Kit|
|Waterlogged Coral Clogger||Nethengeic Slugger + 1 Pure Coral Stone + 1 Pure Water Stone + 1 Pure Rain Stone|