|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server.|
|NOTE: A compilation of info (obtaining the new items, etc) can be found on this page while you wait for the wiki to be updated.|
|The mod developer is holding a poll to decide if the Skill Update or a Mod Compatibility Update should come next. Voice your opinion here.|
|Tooltip||Sets targets on fire|
The Nethengeic Slugger is a gun from the Nether.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger takes 1.53 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.45 shots per second, giving it 11.25 (×5.625) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bullets fired by Nethengeic Slugger ignite enemies on hit. Nethengeic Slugger's shots deals 4 (×2) total fire damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Nethengeic Sluggers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Slugger can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Nethengeic Slugger can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Nethengeic Beast has a 1% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Nethengeic Slugger can be upgraded into Precasian Slugger or be used to craft Waterlogged Coral Clogger. Precasian Slugger deals 4 (×2) more damage, and Waterlogged Coral Clogger can be used on a Declogging Table to turn into Coral Clogger. Coral Clogger deals 8 (×4) more damage and slows enemies instead of igniting them.
|Precasian Slugger||Nethengeic Slugger + Precasian Upgrade Kit||
|Waterlogged Coral Clogger||Nethengeic Slugger + 1 Pure Coral Stone + 1 Pure Water Stone + 1 Pure Rain Stone||