|Damage||Ranged: 18 (×9)|
Melee: 11 (×5.5)
|Other version information|
The Nethenette Rifle is a gun, obtained from upgrading Bayonette Rifle.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Nethenette Rifle takes 1.49 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun when using it as a ranged weapon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used as a ranged weapon, it can fire at a rate of 0.55 shots per second, giving it 9.9 (×4.95) ranged DPS. Additionally, it can be used as a melee weapon by pressing attack.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Nethenette Rifle can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Nethenette Rifles can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Nethenette Rifle can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Nethenette Rifle||Bayonette Rifle + Nether Upgrade Kit|