|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
|Other version information|
The Moon Cannon is a cannon, obtained from upgrading Energy Cannon.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Moon Cannon takes 2 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.33 shots per second, giving it 23.94 (×11.97) DPS. The projectiles fired by Moon Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Moon Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Moon Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Moon Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Moon Cannon||Energy Cannon + Lunar Upgrade Kit|