The wiki needs updating but the number of active editors is not high. If you'd like to help to contribute, check out this page for more information.

Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!

Moon Cannon

From Advent of Ascension Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Moon Cannon
Moon Cannon.png
Statistics
Type Cannon
Damage 21  (Heart.png×10.5)
Unholster time 1.69s
Durability 855
Ammunition Cannonball.png Cannonball
Fire rate 0.8/sec
Tooltip Converts a portion of the damage to magic damage
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Renewable Yes
Stackable No
Version added 2.0
ID aoa3:moon_cannon

The Moon Cannon is a Tier 4 cannon obtained by upgrading a Energy Cannon.

Statistics[edit | edit source]

The Moon Cannon takes 1.69 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.8 shots per second, giving it 16.8 (Heart.png×8.4) DPS. The projectiles fired by Moon Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.

Abilities[edit | edit source]

Out of the damage Moon Cannon deals, 75% of that damage is considered bullet damage, while the other 25% is considered magic damage.

Repair[edit | edit source]

See Repairing

Enchanting[edit | edit source]

The Moon Cannon can be given the following enchantments:

  • Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
  • Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
  • Mending - same as Vanilla.
  • Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.

The Moon Cannon can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.

Obtaining[edit | edit source]

Divine Station[edit | edit source]

Block Ingredients Item
Divine Station.png Divine Station Energy Cannon.png Energy Cannon + Lunar Upgrade Kit.png Lunar Upgrade Kit Moon Cannon.png Moon Cannon