|Tooltip||Fires a flurry of Grenades|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Missile Maker takes 1.67 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.33 shots per second. The projectiles fired by Missile Maker will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Missile Maker's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Missile Maker will fire 6 Grenades in quick succession at the cost of 1 Grenade. The closer the player is to a block/entity upon firing, the shorter the interval between Grenades firing is.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Missile Maker can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Missile Makers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Missile Maker can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Missile Maker can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Missile Maker||1 Power Core +
1 Enchanted Gunpowder +
2 Lyon Ingots +
1 Iron Ingot +
1 Unstable Gunpowder +
1 Cannon Frame