|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Mini Cannon takes 1.49 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.66 shots per second, giving it 9.9 (×4.95) DPS. The projectiles fired by Mini Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Mini Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Mini Cannons can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Mini Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Mini Cannon can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
A Diocus has a ?% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Trading[edit | edit source]
|1 Super Cannon||5 Silver Coins + 1 Mini Cannon||Professor|