|Effect||Slowness III (5 seconds)|
Slowness II (2.5 seconds) (Player)
|Tooltip||50% chance to slow the holder|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Mecha Cannon is a cannon from Iromine.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Mecha Cannon takes 1.85 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.57 shots per second, giving it 20.52 (×10.26) DPS. The projectiles fired by Mecha Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Mecha Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Mecha Cannon slow enemies on hit. However, upon being used Mecha Cannon also has a 50% chance to slow the player.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Mecha Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Mecha Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Mecha Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Mecha Cannon||1 Mecha Gear + 1 Incomplete Mecha Cannon|