Statistics[edit | edit source]
The M-K takes 1.75 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.25 shots per second, giving it 18.125 (×9.0625) DPS.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The M-K can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged M-Ks can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The M-K can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The M-K can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Structures[edit | edit source]
A M-K can be found in chests that spawn in Aquatic Castles.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||M-K + Runic Upgrade Kit||MK-Fung|