|Tooltip||Shoots a sticky bomb that attaches to enemies|
Bomb explodes after 5 seconds
Soul Stream regens faster for each stickler on an enemy
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Luxon Stickler is a cannon from Ancient Cavern.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Luxon Stickler takes 1.49 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.44 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 9.68 (×4.84) DPS. The projectiles fired by Luxon Stickler will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Luxon Stickler's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Along with dealing damage upon impact, the projectile will also attach to the mob, and will explode after 5 seconds have passed. The player will also gain increased Soul Power regeneration whenever a projectile is attached to a mob.
Note: Due to a bug, the projectile currently does not deal damage to the mob it's attached to upon exploding. It will still deal contact damage though.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Luxon Stickler can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Luxon Sticklers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Luxon Stickler can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Horon has a 10% chance to drop one upon death.