|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Tooltip||Leeches Soul Power from targets|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
Horon has a 12.5% chance to drop a Luxon Scythe on death.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Luxon Scythe can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Luxon Scythes can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Luxon Scythe can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Sever - increases damage by 1.5 per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Luxon Scythe can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.