Lunar Assault Rifle
|Lunar Assault Rifle|
|Tooltip||Randomly deals between 5.75 and 17.25 damage|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Lunar Assault Rifle Rifle takes 1.67 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.66 shots per second, giving it a range of 9.545-28.635 (×4.7725-14.3175) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Each shot fired by Lunar Assault Rifle deals a random amount of damage, with the damage range being between 5.75 (×2.875) and 17.25 (×8.625) damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Lunar Assault Rifle can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Lunar Assault Rifles can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Lunar Assault Rifle can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Lunar Assault Rifle can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
Visualent has an 18.1% chance to drop one upon death.