Lunar Armor is a utility armor set obtainable once the player reaches Lunalus.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Lunar Armor is equivalent to diamond armor in terms of strength, with slightly less Armor Toughness.
Full Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
When a full set is worn:
- The player is inflicted with Jump Boost V that lasts until at least one piece of the armor is removed. It also makes the player immune to fall damage.
- The player is inflicted with Night Vision that activates whenever the player enters dark places. It lasts until at least one piece of the armor is removed.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Lunar Armor can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Lunar Ingots instead of Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Lunar Armors can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
Lunar Armor can be given all of the enchantments that armor in vanilla Minecraft can be given. It can be enchanted on an anvil, Infusion Table, or Divine Station, but cannot be enchanted on a vanilla enchantment table.
In this mod, the player can also put the Intervention enchantment on the armor.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Lunar Helmet||4 Lunar Ingots + 1 Uncharged Orb|
|Lunar Chestplate||5 Lunar Ingots + 3 Uncharged Orbs|
|Lunar Leggings||3 Lunar Ingots + 4 Uncharged Orbs|
|Lunar Boots||2 Lunar Ingots + 2 Uncharged Orbs|