|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
The Lightshine is a Tier 4 staff dropped by Lightwalker. When used, it will deal 1 (×0.5) damage to every hostile mob in a 10-block radius. For every hostile mob that takes damage, the player is healed for that amount, with the cap being up to 15 (×7.5) health healed per use. Lightshine will not work if no hostile mobs are 10 blocks or closer to the player.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob Drops[edit | edit source]
A Lightwalker has a ?% chance to drop one upon death.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Lightshine can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Lightshines can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Lightshine can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - reduces rune costs on staves by 1 rune per level. Will not make a staff go below 1 rune. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Lightshine can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lightshine is the only staff in the mod that doesn't have the word "Staff" in it's name.