|Ammunition||3 Life Runes|
2 Distortion Runes
3 Power Runes
|Tooltip||Deals damage to every enemy within 10 blocks|
Heals the holder for half the damage dealt
|Version added||Tslat 1.1|
|Other version information|
The Lightshine is a staff from the Shyrelands.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob drops[edit | edit source]
Axiolights have a 1.25% chance to drop the staff when killed.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Lightshine can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Lightshines can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Lightshine can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - reduces rune costs on staves by 1 rune per level. Will not make a staff go below 1 rune. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lightshine is the only staff in the game that doesn't have the word "Staff" in it's name.