|Ammunition||2 Distortion Rune, 3 Life Rune 3 Power Rune|
|Effect||Takes 1 (×0.5) per hit, heals player for amount taken|
|Version Added||Tslat 1.1|
The Lightshine is a staff from the shyrelands.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mob drops[edit | edit source]
Axiolights have a 1.25% chance to drop the staff when killed. The chance to get one cannot be increased with the Looting enchantment.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
In order to use the lightshine, the player has to have the proper ammunition in a Rune Pouch. Then the player can use it by pressing use.
When used, the staff will drain 1 (×0.5) health from all mobs within 7 blocks on any axis of the player. It will then heal the player with the drained health.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Lightshine can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Lightshines can be crafted together.
Enchantments[edit | edit source]
- Unbreaking - same as vanilla.
- Intervention - lightshine is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Archmage - Halves rune costs. Max level of I.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lightshine is the only staff in the game that doesn't have the word "Staff" in it's name.