|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server.|
|NOTE: A compilation of info (obtaining the new items, etc) can be found on this page while you wait for the wiki to be updated.|
|The mod developer is holding a poll to decide if the Skill Update or a Mod Compatibility Update should come next. Voice your opinion here.|
|Tooltip||Doubles as a shield|
|Version added||Tslat 1.1|
The Knight's Guard is a Tier 4 greatblade obtained by crafting. Holding use allows it to be used as a Shield. Doing so will make the greatblade lose durability in the same way Shields do when attacked by mobs.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Knight's Guard||2 Shyregems +
1 Armour Plating +
3 Shyrestone Ingots +
1 Limonite Rod
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Knight's Guard can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Knight's Guards can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Knight's Guard can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Sever - increases damage by 1.5 per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Knight's Guard can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.