|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
|Other version information|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Jack Rocker takes 1.49 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.66 shots per second, giving it 9.96 (×4.98) DPS. The projectiles fired by Jack Rocker will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Jack Rocker can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Jack Rockers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Jack Rocker can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Rockrider has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Jack Rocker can be upgraded into Jack Funger, which deals 2 (×1) more damage.
|Jack Funger||1 Jack Rocker + 1 Runic Upgrade Kit|