|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
|Tooltip||Randomly deals between 5 and 40 damage|
|Other version information|
The Iro Rifle is a gun from Iromine
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Iro Rifle Rifle takes 1.36 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire a shot every second.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Each shot fired by Iro Rifle deals a random amount of damage, with the damage range being between 5 (×2.5) and 40 (×20) damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Iro Rifle can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Iro Rifles can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Iro Rifle can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Silverfoot has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Iro Rifle can be upgraded into Floro Rifle, which increases the minimum and maximum base damage by 10 (×5).
|Floro Rifle||Iro Rifle + Floro Upgrade Kit|